I'm an Aussie Blogger

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

On its way! True.

What a hot, unpleasant night it is here in Cairns tonight. Almost time for all little old Grannies to be fast asleep! However, before I head off that way, I want to share something with you. I have a little grandson with me. He is feeling unwell so I have not completed the funny little blog I started on several times today. Tomorrow, after we have done all things of Granny and little boy type activities – like going to the movies, a visit to one of the shopping malls and a doctor’s visit in between, I will complete my blog titled, Botox treatment for dystonia: do I want to continue?

The title for my blog came about after hearing several people say they are wondering whether or not to continue their treatment and also, some people who have had a pause in treatment before deciding to recommence. The purpose of this blog is to give an example of a simple tool to assist in a decision making process.

Force Field Analysis is really just a fancy name for weighing up the +’s and the –‘s but there is a way of doing so that can be really helpful in coming to the decision that is right for each individual so until tomorrow, I bid you all goodnight – well it is still 'night' for 5 minutes so I’d better get a move on.

Where ever you are, keep well, keep safe and keep smiling – it uses fewer muscles than frowning!

Sue Bayliss.

No comments: