I'm an Aussie Blogger

Friday, February 23, 2007

URGENT NOTICE

I am aware people are trying to contact me by telephone. Due to water damaged telephone lines in our street, home connections are not reliable. My main phone keeps dropping out. I phone Telstra on my mobile and they do something at the exchange to reconnect my phone but after the next incoming call it drops out again so we repeat the whole thing. Those of you who have my mobile number are able to contact me that way. Alternatively, please leave a comment below this article or email me. Whilst my main phone line is dropping in and out, my TTY phone is not working at all. At this stage, my internet connection is still working but may drop out also. Telstra are unable to remedy the situation until early next week.

I am not complaining. At last we are experiencing a good old fashioned wet season. I am hoping people still turn up tomorrow for our Dystonia Support Group meeting. It is still on.

Sue. s.j.bayliss@bigpond.com.au

1 comment:

Megan Bayliss said...

I'll be there but not until about 12. Will bring some chairs down earlier.