I'm an Aussie Blogger

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Ex-tropical cyclone Guba.


I acknowledge and pay my respect to the traditional owners of the areas discussed in this article.






True to substantiated erratic behaviour, Guba proves to be mysteriously elusive. Cyclone warnings have now ceased for the Eastern Torres Strait and the Queensland mainland. However, given the history of this weather system there is the possibility it may re-form. Hopefully not!




Follow the highlighted links to discover more about the natural beauty of these areas and the history of Indigenous people living there.

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!