I'm an Aussie Blogger

Monday, November 19, 2007

The Guba dance.

Twirling, looping, sidestepping, shaking. By gee, I think you've got it!

Tropical cyclone information bulletin issued at 5am today (Monday 19th November) places Guba in the Coral Sea about 255 kilometres east of Lockhart River.

This cyclone is now travelling slowly northwest towards the coast of Far North Queensland.

Little change in intensity of this now minimal category one cyclone is expected.

Guba has gone from a tropical low to a severe category three cyclone before weakening to a category one storm over the past week. Two years ago a severe category five cyclone crossed the Far North Queensland coast leaving havoc in its trail.



Click away on the highlighted links in all my articles. Enjoy the diversity of information you will find there.


Sue Bayliss. Cairns, Australia.

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!