I'm an Aussie Blogger

Thursday, November 22, 2007

A reminder of valour




Photograph of the plaque on my husband's war grave in Cooktown.

Peter wrote about many of his experiences. However, the site hosting his e-book closed. The
Lae Yacht Club linked to the unedited introduction of his book.

Our son David is custodian of his fathers writings. He is working on editing the original work that was unedited due to my husband's terminal illness. The finished copy will be available in 2008

Sue Bayliss. Cairns, Australia. (click on the photograph to enlarge)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gift your husband has left you all...I think it is just wonderful that your son is editing his father's writings. Just lovely...

Anonymous said...

Jenny up the Hill many thanks for your comment re my father's contribution. It was funny to come and see your comment here on Mum's site because I was just over at your site printing off the instructions for the gift boxes made from breakfast cereal cartons.

Sue Bayliss said...

Thank you Jenny-up the hill for your comforting words. I miss my husband so much but frequently 'feel' he is right here with us.

Our son David is having a hard time with his sight following war injury in Iraq. However, I too think it is wonderful that he is editing Peter's writings before getting it back on-line.

Sue.

MATINA said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!