I'm an Aussie Blogger

Sunday, March 4, 2007

Reflections at the close of day.

Gently, the cover of night creeps around me encompassing my being, my space, my world. Where are my loved ones? Some are close, some far away. Some have walked this earthly path, departing gently through the door of life. What lies beyond that portal? Resting in the soft folds of night, surrounded by the warmth and love of many souls, I wonder when my time will be to make that journey through the mist of time.

Meanwhile I wait in faith, hoping for sweet tenderness in dreams, revisiting all those whom I love and those who love me too. Some are near, some far away. Many are in that other place where I have not yet reached. Someday, we will meet together. We will be souls united in that force of life, that power of the universe, that loving place of peace.

Rest well my friends. May your heart beat peacefully, immersed in the strength of healing love.

Sue Bayliss. Cairns, Australia.

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!