I'm an Aussie Blogger

Monday, November 26, 2007

Okay, okay, I know. Strange they may be. However, they do have a purpose!







(click photograph to enlarge)






With a funny voice that is enough to give me a pain in the neck I find great solace in keeping my shaky hands in shape by creating thingies. Can't say I stick to patterns though - my unsteady hands create new designs all on their own!

The little creations in above photograph are for the "Talented Taylor Girls" (our self-esteem is above the temptation to say 'Tarts') craft exhibition for the month of August 2008 in the foyer of the Atherton Shire Council Art Gallery.

We Taylor girls are sisters and cousins. Our fathers were brothers, God rest their souls. I'm sure they are quite chuffed to know we earthly maidens are doing our bit to pass on our inherited ideology of family togetherness. Also, we are encouraging the younger generation to discover their sense of creativity within!

You will find an earlier blog telling you all about our exhibition.

Thank you for stopping by my site. Please, stay awhile and browse. There are many interesting articles. They all contain great links just waiting for you. You will find yourself on amazing adventures of exploration, fun, fact finding, stories of ancient Australian Indigenous culture, even extending your theoretical knowledge!

Sue Bayliss. Cairns, Australia.

No comments: