I'm an Aussie Blogger

Saturday, December 29, 2007

BRAvo for the sisterhood of the travelling bra on Christmas Day

Christmas Day was spent with all the family at my eldest daughter's house in Mareeba. As is customary in tropical places, Christmas lunch featured seafood and cold ham.

I have been so busy recently that when Megan arrived early on Christmas morning to deliver my Christmas present, she found me still in my pyjamas and crocheting the edges of Christmas gifts for my children and grandchildren! She was obviously tired and busy as well because she arrived with her underwear on the outside of her clothes!!

To find out why Megan played a Santress with an oversize pink bra on the outside of her top, have a look at Sheila’s Twin Peaks for social understanding in the sisterhood of the travelling bra. It was a bit of fun that aimed to raise awareness around women's issues.

To survivors of breast cancer (I am one as well), I hope that your Christmas was all that you wanted it to be. If you would like to partake in The Sisterhood of the Travelling Bra, please click on this highlighted link to register your name with All for Women.

2 comments:

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Excellent ! Megan looks a treat.
Congratulations ... umm is that the right word that you are a survivor of BC.
Happy new year and I hope your 2008 is blessed and prosperous, and everything you want it to be!

Sue Bayliss said...

Thank you baby-amore. Great to hear from you.

We are so busy enjoying the Chrissy Season and the fantasticly 'wet season' New Year that the old blogging is being somewhat neglected!

All the best for 2008!

Regards,

Sue Boo with no boobs!