I'm an Aussie Blogger

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Dystonia: overpowering the reign of muscular spasms in our life is easier

when we are awed by the influence and strength of Mother Nature.

The magnificent sight below brings together tourists and locals alike to marvel at Far North Queensland's Barron River in flood.

Join me in forgetting for a little while an aching body and funny dystonic voice.

Click here to read of our amazing deluge bringing bitter-sweet experiences of both relief and hardship to many people living in the Far North East of Queensland, Australia.


Picture: EVE STAFFORD



Wherever you are, following the highlighted links in this article will take you on a voyage of discovery. Enjoy your journey and come back soon to spend time browsing through many other interesting articles on this site. You are very welcome.

Sue Bayliss. Cairns, Australia.

1 comment:

MATINA said...


I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!