I'm an Aussie Blogger

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Birthday girls on the train.


(click to enlarge photo)

Two sisters were on the train,


I hope to meet them again.


Both, birthdays they had


and I am so glad


these memories of joy do remain.



The above photo was taken on the tilt train to Brisbane when I went for my last treatment for laryngeal dystonia (spasmodic dysphonia) and also cervical dystonia (spasmodic torticollis). The girls are sisters from Far North Queensland and celebrate their birthdays one day apart. It was lovely seeing them so loving towards eachother and to their Mum who travelled with them.


People living with the symptoms of dystonia may experience a significant degree of twisted muscular spasms that can be very painful. Follow the links and learn more about this neurological disorder.


Sue Bayliss. Cairns, Australia.

No comments: